Wednesday, December 5, 2012

  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!   Everyone is in the holiday spirit and we had a fantastic month in November.   Many of you took advantage of the Thanksgiving Sale.  Shop in your own store this holiday season, but don't forget to ask friends/family what they might like.  Remember, if you don't have a webpage (which I recommend if you want to grow your BeautiControl biz) be sure to refer them to either mine or www.beauticontrol.com

CONGRATS TOP SELLERS FOR NOVEMBER
Julie Wiemann $3467
Merrilee Hartzer $1857
Amy Littler $1463
Kristi Shaw $1269
Carolyn DeHoogh $1236
Eileen VanKooten Schmitt $1203
Katie Thompson $1205
(Remember to "LIKE" Wiemann Spa Girls on Facebook to get updates on good news as well.) 

NEW TEAM MEMBERS--WELCOME TO OUR TEAM
Rachel Breyfogle & Kelly Makovec - Amy Birdsong's VIP Team
Heather Jones, Carolyn Sullivan- Julie's Team
Christina Nell-Hatfield, Martha McAntire - Heather Jones' Sr. Consultant Team

My husband and I are big fans of some of the shows that show stories of people overcoming obstacles.   Sometimes I get in a funk when I have 3 spas cancel; or 10 people say no or a consultant calls to say she no longer wants to purchase or sell BeautiControl.  Then I come across videos like this that show someone overcoming challenges and I think "good grief, my life isn't so bad".   Watch this video and be inspired to overcome those NOs today.


IMPORTANT DECEMBER TEAM EVENTS
Monday, December 10 at 7 pm - available to do spa training for new consultants
Friday, Dec. 14 at 12:30 RED ROSA - BC Lunch for anyone who can stop

DECEMBER BIRTHDAY GIRLS!
Krista Allen                       Dolores Angerer                         Jackie Arthur
Pauline DeCook                 Chrystan Fuller                          Merrilee Hartzer
Leah Hermanson                Lisa Kingery                              Karen Knaphus
Laura Kolsto                       Tam Korshoj                             Deb Longseth
Kelly Makovec                   Amy Mikovec                           Linda Oberender
Cynthia Pierce                    Dawn Ploeger                            Shelly Pointer
Terri Poole                          Val Ross                                    Wilma Salvage
Karen Schut                        Colleen Seemann                      Barb Sigler
Suzanne Sogard                  Judy Stammeyer                       Peggy Vespestad
Helen White

I am not currently holding evening meetings due to poor attendance with everyone's crazy schedules and a lot of new team members being from out of town.

Lastly, I wanted to share this little video from Sr. Executive Director Lisa Herman, a young mom of  3 in Florida.  I love her advice--Random effort produces random results.   Do something every day for your business - CONSISTENCY.   It's been the key to my success for 22 years.  Some days it's something big; many days it's been something little.  You can do this!!!   


MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS.  I am so blessed with all of you.  I am grateful for the gift of my Savior and the reason I celebrate the season; and I am grateful for each of you.  Be blessed this Christmas season!  JULIE



No comments:

Post a Comment