Friday, December 21, 2012

New York New York

  I love this time of year.  I love the anticipation of Christmas.  I've been involved in music at our church ever since I can remember and I never tire of how expectant we are as musicians.  We expect miracles.  We expect people to get moved by the Holy Spirit in our services.  We expect people to come who don't normally and then experience God in new ways.   It's such a blessing to be a part of Christmas services and I never tire of that feeling of expectancy.  Each year is so different from the previous.
  I also love the anticipation of new things with BeautiControl.  And I love it when our leadership decide to do something unexpected!  Today it was learning about a recruiting promotion where consultants can earn a trip to New York City!!   Wow - the promotion runs January through March and along the way are awesome gifts PLUS the top 40 recruiters get to spend a day shopping with Daisy. 
Recruiting Rewards for New York Promotion
  The great thing about recruiting promotions is that everyone is on the same page.  Everyone has the same opportunities and I've seen amazing things happen in these promotions.   Log into beautinet to read the guidelines.  Remember, your new team members must be qualified (qualified means $500 retail order in their first 30 days or $1000 accumulative in their first 60 days).   This promotion can change your business so if you're interested in learning how to get this to happen let's talk.
  Take a minute and comment on our Facebook page - they say when you commit to others you are more apt to really do what you said you'd do.   Would this be an awesome way to start the year or what!?!??

No comments:

Post a Comment